- San Antonio Against Slavery
Provides awareness and community education about human trafficking. Also helps develop networks and resource.
- Alamo Area Coalition Against Trafficking (AACAT)
Coalition of local community members, service members and organizations dedicated to fighting human trafficking through community education and coordinating victim services.
- The Rape Crisis Center of San Antonio
24-Hour Hotline: 210-349-7273 Fights sexual violence by providing crisis intervention, counseling for victims and their loved ones, and community outreach/prevention education.
- Ransomed Life
- Empower sexually exploited minors and the “at-risk” to discover strength and God’s purpose for their lives in order to bring restoration and healing to them and their families. Ransomed Life accomplishes this by offering a safe environment that facilitates healing and restoration for survivors of Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking and the “at-risk” through life-giving mentoring, educational opportunities, and equipping the family and community.
- City of San Antonio Human Trafficking Department
HOW TO REPORT HUMAN TRAFFICKING
If you suspect that you or someone else is a victim of human trafficking, please contact Sex Crimes by email: PDSexCrimes.Unit@sanantonio.gov or call the Sex Crimes Unit at 210-207-2313, Monday – Friday, between 7:45 am and 4:30 pm. The after-hours contact number for the Night Detectives is 210-207-7389. If a criminal offense is in progress, please call 911 for a life threatening emergency, or the non-emergency line for a non-life threatening event at 210-207-SAPD or 210-207-7273.
- Texas Association Against Sexual Assault
TAASA staff train on a wide variety of sexual assault issues and related topics that apply to advocates, counselors, law enforcement, criminal justice and the general public. Workshops and technical assistance are available on the primary prevention of violence, board development, strategic planning, capacity building, sexual assault advocate training certification, volunteer program management, general marketing and communication. Also provides legislative advocacy and active in public policy work.
- Office of Justice Programs--Office of Victims of Crime
Provides trainings and materials regarding serving victims of crime, including human trafficking victims.
- Polaris Project--National Human Trafficking Hotline (NHTRC)
Polaris Project provides data, legislative advocacy, community education and victim services referrals. Also runs the National Human Trafficking Hotline (NHTRC) to take reports of suspected cases of trafficking.
To make a report, please call 1-888-373-7888 or text BeFree (233733)
- US Dept of Health & Human Services
Provides service providers with tips and screening tools
- Blue Campaign
Raises public awareness about human trafficking, leveraging partnerships to educate the public to recognize human trafficking and report suspected instances. The Blue Campaign also offers training to law enforcement and others to increase detection and investigation of human trafficking, and to protect victims and bring suspected traffickers to justice
- 2017 TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS REPORT: https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/271339.pdf